Gatlinburg and surrounding communities are home to a diverse mix of restaurants. There's something for everyone, whether you're looking for casual eats or fine dining. There are so many restaurant options that it is hard to pick a place to eat! To make things easier, U.S. News recently released a list of the top restaurants in the area.
A few weeks ago, U.S. News released a list of the top 26 restaurants in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Selected restaurants range from "Appalachian fine dining to post-Dollywood takeout." There are lots of restaurants to love tucked away in both cities! Read on to find out the top restaurants in Gatlinburg.
- Red Oak Bistro & Cafe: an intimate wine and tapas restaurant run by a husband and wife team.
- The Wild Plum Tea Room: a lunch experience designed to replicate the teahouses in the mountains of Austria.
- Crockett's Breakfast Camp: a fun spot that serves up some of the best breakfast in Gatlinburg.
- Gatlinburg Brewing Company: a microbrewery with a menu full of classic appetizers and personal pizzas.
- Delauder's BBQ: a no-frills, family-friendly restaurant with a menu of barbecue favorites.
- Whole Earth Grocery & Cafe: a small shop that sells fantastic, healthy lunch options, plus organic foods, seasonal produce, and more.
- El Soñador Mexican Restaurant: a restaurant serving classic Mexican dishes like nachos and burritos.
- Crystelle Creek Restaurant: a fine dining restaurant in a tranquil, park-like setting.
- Split Rail Eats: a spot with Southern-style lunch items, Sunday brunch, and a full coffee bar.
- The Park Grill: a rustic mountain lodge with a menu that focuses on Southern Appalachian flavors.
- Best Italian Cafe & Pizzeria: an establishment that has been serving Italian favorites for more than 40 years.
- Smoky Mountain Brewery: a brewery with great sandwiches and a fun ski lodge feel.
The list continues with top spots to eat in Pigeon Forge and Sevierville. Read more here: https://travel.usnews.com/features/the-best-restaurants-in-pigeon-forge-and-gatlinburg-tennessee
What do you think about this list? What restaurants would you add? Tell us in the comments!